We are hiring!
Online Marketing (full-time)
Full-stack development (full-time)
UI/UX & Graphic design (full-time)
Event organization (part-time)
Full-stack developer (full-time)
At oratio, we enable businesses to offer customer service through mobile messengers. We are focused on eCommerce businesses from around the world and with your development skills, we bring the platform to the next level.
Join our development team and be part of a fast-moving company that changes how businesses interact with their customers.
What you will do
You'll work within our development teams, either in our office in Vienna or from any other place around Europe that makes you happy.
What we are looking for
You have a technical background as a software engineer with at least 1–2 years of experience. This could be in side-projects, open source, startups or any related experience. You know following things:
- Any front-end framework: Angular.js is ideal, but not required
- Building backend services: PHP and Scala experience is ideal, but not required
- Passion for providing great user experience
- Experience with tools like Git, Less/Sass & Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
Apart from that, we are looking for a
- Team player with the competence to work independently
- Ability, openness and eagerness to learn new stuff on your own
- Risk taker — you will be working in a startup, not a corporate
- Person with extensive knowledge about emojis 🐼
This is #Teamoratio
We offer a full-time remote position with a company share option and an annual salary based on your location as well as experience and qualifications.Is remote work possible? Yes, applicants from Europe preferred
Language requirements: English — German is a plus (the more languages the better)
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you are interested, please send us the following infos:
- Your full name and location
- Your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, AngelList, LinkedIn, Telegram, ...)
- Your skills, experience and previous work including your Github profile
- A pic of a panda (to make sure that you are able to fully read our job description)
…and free stuff
Listen to millions of your favorite tracks
Every Friday there will be free pizza and sometimes, ice cream