We are hiring!
Online Marketing (full-time)
Full-stack development (full-time)
UI/UX & Graphic design (full-time)
Event organization (part-time)
Event organizer (part-time)
At oratio, we enable businesses to offer customer service through mobile messengers. But sometimes we organize events to bring together experts from various fields.
You will be the organizational lead for an full-day event taking place in Vienna in October 2016 with international speakers and up to 400 attendees.
You have already experience in organizing small and mid-sized events in Vienna as well as:
- Managing processes and people reliably
- Working with international partners and tight deadlines
Apart from that, we are looking for a
- Relibale and responsible person
- Team player with the competence to work independently
- Person with extensive knowledge about emojis 🐼
This is #Teamoratio
We offer a part-time position of around 20 hrs (depending on the workload) starting now until end of October with. You will be working from our office in 1030 Vienna.
Your monthly salary will be around 800 EUR pre-tax based on your experience & qualifications and weekly working hours.Is remote work possible? Unfortunately not
Language requirements: English and German (the more languages the better)
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you are interested, please send us the following infos:
- Your full name and location
- Your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, AngelList, LinkedIn, Telegram, ...)
- Your skills, experience and previous work events
- A pic of a panda (to make sure that you are able to fully read our job description)
…and free stuff
Listen to millions of your favorite tracks
Every Friday there will be free pizza and sometimes, ice cream