We are hiring!
Online Marketing (full-time)
Online Marketer (full-time)
At oratio, we enable businesses to offer customer service through mobile messengers. We are focused on eCommerce businesses from around the world and want to use the current momentum to scale our operations through highly targeted marketing campaigns.
As one of our first employees, you will be in the key position for marketing and have a strong impact on the company and its future development.
What you will do
As an online marketer at oratio, you'll have the lead for acquiring new customers through various channels, our blog and online ads are just two of them. You will be in full control of customer communication, as you will be the first person our customers will get in touch with, either through messengers, email or calls. Together with the CEO, you will be working very closely with the rest of the team on understanding our users and improving our product, as you'll be the one who understands our users the best.
What we are looking for
You have 1-2 years experience in B2B SaaS online marketing with a special focus on:
- Content marketing
- Customer development
- Social media campaigning
- SEA & SEM
- Basic PR
Apart from that, we are looking for a:
- Person that is driven by numbers
- Team player with the competence to work independently
- Risk taker — you will be working in a startup, not a corporate
- Person with extensive knowledge about emojis 🐼
This is #Teamoratio
We offer a full-time position with a company share option. You will be working from our office in 1030 Vienna and bring oratio to the next level with targeted, creative marketing campaigns.
Your annual salary will be around 33.000 EUR pre-tax based on your experience and qualifications.Is remote work possible? Yes, applicants from Vienna / Europe preferred
Language requirements: English — German is a plus (the more languages the better)
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you are interested, please send us the following infos:
- Your full name and location
- Your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, AngelList, LinkedIn, Telegram, ...)
- Your skills, experience and previous work including the campaigns you have managed
- A pic of a panda (to make sure that you are able to fully read our job description)
…and free stuff
Listen to millions of your favorite tracks
Every Friday there will be free pizza and sometimes, ice cream