We are hiring!
Online Marketing (full-time)
Full-stack development (full-time)
UI/UX & Graphic design (full-time)
Event organization (part-time)
UI/UX Graphic designer (full-time)
At oratio, we enable businesses to offer customer service through mobile messengers. We are focused on eCommerce businesses from around the world and with your UI/UX and graphic skills, we will do this in a well-designed way.
As you can see, we need your help. Join our team for the key position in user interface and user experience design.
What you will do
In collaboration with our marketing and product team, you will be responsible for the conception, realization and improvement of the visual design of both, the website and campaigns we are running. You will guide us visually and create a footprint our customers will remember, not only visually but also through the experience they share with our product.
What we are looking for
You have experience in graphic design & UX best practices with a special focus on:
- Wire framing & prototyping with Photoshop and other relevant tools
- HTML & SASS/LESS coding
- Web & mobile usability optimizations
- Corporate identity
- A/B tests
- User testing
Apart from that, we are looking for a
- Reliable and responsible remote worker
- Team player with the competence to work independently
- Person with extensive knowledge about emojis 🐼
This is #Teamoratio
We offer a full-time remote position with a company share option and an annual salary based on your location as well as experience and qualifications.Is remote work possible? Yes, applicants from Europe preferred
Language requirements: English — German is a plus (the more languages the better)
Apply via email@example.comIf you are interested, please send us the following infos:
- Your full name and location
- Your social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, AngelList, LinkedIn, Telegram, ...)
- Your skills, experience and previous work including your online portfolio
- A pic of a panda (to make sure that you are able to fully read our job description)
…and free stuff
Listen to millions of your favorite tracks
Every Friday there will be free pizza and sometimes, ice cream